Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Protein Powder Advice

90% protein with a chocolate flavour isn't really going to happen bro. 80% (ie 80g protein/100g product) is more realistic.
Gold standard whey has won piles of supplement awards recently but its more expensive compared to Inner Armour quattro blend which I'm on at the moment. (which I can't say a bad word about)

There are plenty of good supps out there and its kinda fun looking them up and choosing one. Also most do have a good flavour now a days.

I doubt you'll find a 5lb tub of pure whey protein isolate. They usually come in 2 or possibly 4lbs. I would recommend Ast Sports Science's VP2 or Syntrax's Nectar. The only 5lb tub I know of is Ultimate Nutrition's ISO Sensation. I find that most 5lb tubs contain at least some whey protein concentrate in it. You might also just want to order WPI directly from the protein factory.

Thanks - I just ordered Ultimate Nutrition's ISO Sensation, Chocolate Fudge. We'll see how it goes!

Don't see how you can fall for something like muscle milk. Such a terrible product,
I would be willing to bet that your success came more from the food you ate and
gear you may have taken rather then muscle milk.

Top Bottom