Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclehead...

OVRTrainer

I haven't really heard anyone complain about hairloss from 1-AD, despite prior speculation as to that being a potential side-effect being that it is a DHT derivative. I have been taking it for a week and a half and I haven't noticed any so far. Did you notice hairloss and was it significant? Thanks, I love my hair and I don't care about my calves. lol

Hehe, yeah, I'd get up in the morning and notice quite a bit of hair in the sink when I'd comb my hair(The longer hairs too). I only saw that once I upped my dosage to 6 a day though. Anyway, it seems to come back after you go off for a little while. I have a thick head of hair anyway, so I didn't notice the visible affects of the hair loss too much.

Thanks bro. I've been using 6 a day from the outset and so far so good, but I get paranoid. My hairline is stable but my head of hair is on the thin side. Anyway, I will keep an eye on it as I'm only 23 and because with the exception of my father, every male in the family is bald-both on mother's and father's side. I'm fucked!

Seems everyone in my family is bald too. Well, a lot of em anyway. I've still got a full head of hair though. Of course, I'm just under 22, so that could change.

Top Bottom