Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk Thistle

Milk Thistle is a liver protector.

You don't NEED it ever, its just HIGHLY recommended to use when you are using orals as they put unwanted stress onto your liver & MT counter acts the toxin's.

I know people who still supplement with Milk Thistle out of a cycle. :)

Thanks

Or when using Winstrol or several other Injectables that are hard on your liver...Use ALA with Milk Thistle if you can or just ALA by itself. Do listen to people who tell you you do not need liver and kidney protectants. You may not need them.. but it never hurts and can only help.

Milk Thistle is cheap I paid 6$ for 200 x 300 mg caps. And yes you can take it even if you're not taking orals it may help your liver especially if you drink sometimes.

Lynn40 said:
i'm wondering if a person should be using something for their liver if they are shooting test???

uhhhhh ???? test isnt a 17 aa................... do a search bro.

I know test is NOT 17aa, but 17aa is not the only thing that is hard on your liver, what i'm asking is..... is test or deca hard on your liver and should i be taking milk thistle while on them?
Sorry for the confusion.

Top Bottom