Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metamyosyn vs. Whey and creatine types...

thefreshman

I'm looking at supplements, and Met-Rx and some others have metamyosyn protein, I heard its better but is it really? Its like $30 for 20 packets. Is this worth it when compared to the 5lb prolab whey for $25, or the NLarge2 for $35.

And what about creatine, metrx has there micronized creatine that is supposed to absorb better. Its a 1000g for $25. I have found 1200mg of regular creatine for the same price. Is it worth it.

Are any brands better, EAS, Prolab, metrx?? Thanks for the help.

whey protien is whey protien.

Get the cheap stuff and save your self some cash. Just check the back labeling for purity to make sure your not getting alot of crap filler. 5Ibs of whey isn't much if it only turns out to be like 60% whey.

Just get regular pure creatine monohydrate, no hyped up transport method no nonsense.

completely agree. And if Metamyosin has other things other than WPC you can get them at proteinfactory.com for much cheaper. WPC is 80% protein, don't spend double the price for isolates which is just 10% more protein. But if you want something that lasts longer try some cassein and eggs from PF.

Well, don't use WPC if you're lactose intolerant, the extra price is worth it. I use Milk Isolate with no problems and from PF it's only $5.99/lb.

Top Bottom