Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintenance supplements?

Sploosh

I am about to start my first year of college, and Iam pretty sure that the gym will be the last place I will have thechance to go to. Is there any supplement that will help me not gainfat and perhaps even save my muscle mass for some time with littletraining?

It has been scientifically proven that you can maintain your mass with just 1-2 workouts per week. I am pretty sure that you should be able to find one hour per week for training. What you can do, is do HIT training routine - it will allow you to have short workouts with really good results. The secret to maintaining your mass with 1-2 workouts per week is by keeping the intensity of the training.

If you will not train, there is no way of maintaining your muscle mass, as your body will start to get rid of the excessive muscle mass that is not employed.

During this time I would recommend to have just the basic supplements, and nothing special. Creatine, BCAA and perhaps whey protein. It would be great to have fish oil in that stack as well.

you really should try and hit the gym 1-2X per week man. it is a great way to clear your mind and relieve stress. we all went to college bro, and we all found ways to still work out

do full body exercises

as for supplements your best bet on a college budget is creatine, get n2bm ancient strength.. it costs 15 bucks a month!

There are a couple supplements that I take year round and recommend to all my clients.
1. Fish/krill oil
2. A good quality multivitamin
3. A high quality whey isolate powder
4. creatine

1. The fish oil you can buy at costco. That'll be around $25
2. Ruthless 3d from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply
3. A bag of wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com is $40 and will last you 2 months using 1.5 scoops per day
4. ancient strength from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply

Adding that all up, you are at $125 for a 2 month supply.

The main thing you can do is to eat enough protein to help maintain muscle. I would focus on that and actually getting to the gym. I am married, have kids, a career, house, etc....and still train 4-5 days per week. You absolutely can get to the gym when in school.

Top Bottom