Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some advice...

greyzo1082

Hi, I'm 22 yrs old 5'9" 156 lbs and I'm looking to gain mass. I've been working out for about a year and half and have went from about 145 lbs to 156 lbs. Im really chizzled and what not but I have a lot of trouble gaining weight/mass. I've taken No2, cell-tech, and nitro-tech. I'm currently taking myoplex sport and just ordered nutrex virtrix because a friend recommended it to me. My main questions are:

1. How can I gain more mass?

2. Is Nutrex Vitrix a good test enhancer? and what will that do for me?

Increase your clean calories

I haven't seen many things about vitrix and it has been out since forever. That usually means people aren't using it. "Test boosters" are usually bunk. 1-AD and M1t have pretty good reviews but they are prohormones and you should do serious research before considering if they are right for you.

greyzo1082 said:
1. How can I gain more mass?

gaining mass comes from eating more. i would take this question over to the diet board. you will get alot of help there. good luck!

eat eat eat bro stop wasting money on supps that dont work and concentrate on your diet and training clean food and hard work check out the diet and training forums there lots of good info there good luck bro

You need more food and I won't worry about getting a fat while bulking up. I know no one who can gain muscle with no fat gain. BTW I don't mean going from 10% BF to 20%. A couple of % won't hurt.

These guys are right, eat properly and train smart, oh yeah, and if you are as tiny as your stats indicate, you might want to pick better parents next time.
Why don't some people just accept that they will never be big and muscular without becoming a druggie?? Some just don't have the genes, don't be hating, just move on, you could take up knitting or something, you may be a hell of a flute player too so stop wasting time in the gym and find something you are better suited for.

It's hard to gain weight when you get as much cardio as I do. Thanks for the advice though Billy. I'll stick with having rich parents and being the starting point guard for my college. Thanks though bro.

Ok seriously though, stay away from prohormones, that won't solve your problem long term. You want something you can do for life, and prohormones and juice ain't the answer. I've been there naturally, 18 inch arms (pump) 360lb bench, yada yada, just out of high school. I did it by heavy benching and just curls, and some tricep extensions for that final pump. Now, I never bench, it aggravates my pec (which I think I slightly tore once) and my elbows. Now I do hundreds of pushups, hindu squats, hindu pushups, handstand pushups, and occasionly some barbell curls. I'm 5'10" and was 205lbs but now with better diet and no more dangerous weight lifting exercises feel great at about 180lbs. I am a martial artist into Brasilian Jiu Jitsu and other training and found big muscles just made me tired, more injury prone and less flexible. So I don't have 18" guns anymore, i'm happy with 16 1/2 (cold) anyway. No doubt the heavy lifting I did for many years gave me a great foundation, but at a price. the main point, if you are going to push heavy iron, don't mimic the juicers, you will be hurting years from now.
And m1t is a steroid, and it will be a felony to posses after jan 20th, I believe, just eat well and train hard, and accept your genetics.
Peace

Well that post was better but nurtrex vitrex isn't a steroid, or even close. I would never take m1t or any other type of steroid. Injecting yourself with test is way different than taking a herbal supplement to help your body produce more. I'm not quite dumb enough to juice and not quite smart enough to know how to juice without fucking myself up. Thanks for the post though big pimpin.

Greyzo,

1) Make sure that you are eating properly balance meals 5 times a day.
2) have a GOOD source of Whey Proteing and EFA. Consume about 1 grm/lb of proteing. Concentrate on Complex Carbs.
3) Keep your training session under an hours. SEVERAL studies has SHOWN that test level DO decrease dramatically after the first hour of HIGH intensity workout. This does not applies to cycles!
4) Use the 2-0-3 time in your reps. Meaning: on bench, 2 second lifting, 0 second a final lift reach, 3 seconds lowering. Muscle growth is depended of TIME UNDE TENSION.
5) Keep cardio exercise low. Do some carbio, let day 2 days a week no more than 30 min. However, make sure that is HIGH intensity cardio. Let say, job for 5 min, run for 3, jog for 2, run for one, etc. I normaly keep my cardio under 20. However I do cycle the intensity.
5) Change your workout program. Do not stick with the same routine longer than 2 weeks. Example are Pre exhaust, Up piramind, Down Piramid, etc. Remenber you body will alwas try to adapt.
6) Make sure you are sleeping at least 7 hours. Limit your alcohol and smoking. Avoid junk food.
7) Take creatine Mono & Vanadyl Sulphate.
8) Before having an opinion about pharmaceautical, Read about then. THEY DO WORK. How ever, they are not for everyone. And they are better use on short cycles to gain lean muscle tissue. One thing is using them to develop new muscle fiber, and another is using then just to be pumped with liquid weights. Know the difference and know the LAW!

9) As for your body type. Everybody can grow. Focus on your body. COmpete agains yourself. Defy your potential and genetics. At the end, your gains are yours to keep. That what bodybuilding is all about!

10) Enjoy Bodybuildng.

:coffee:

Top Bottom