Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Creatine

I also use powder and have read articels stating that taking the liquid form dosnt absorb right.Now saying that I also now a few guys that perfer the liquid type and these guys are really no slotchs if you seen them you'd know what I mean.But in my honest opinion I think powder works the best and it's a lot cheaper too

Creatine degrades in water rather quickly. Waste of money. Buy powder. Cheaper and you'll actually get creatine instead of watery creatinine.

Go with powder, but be careful as quality varies a lot, so cheaper is not always better value

GNC Pro Performance Liquid Creatine

I'm trying the new Pro Performer Liquid Creatine made by GNC, which is suspended in Soybean Oil instead of water. You have to shake it up to mix it up and it's still gritty like the powdered stuff. So I'm assuming that means it isn't really liquid since the creatine isn't actually desolved. Hopefully this also means that it isn't being broken down into creatinine.

Also, I did seem to notice a small boost shortly after taking it. I suspect as was mentioned earlier the "Proprietary Mineral Complex" listed in the ingredients has something unrelated to the creatine that provides a little kick to the mix.

I haven't given up the powder, since it gives me proven results. But if this stuff works, it makes it a whole lot easier to take when you're at work or on the go. I'll keep you posted...

Top Bottom