Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kilosport.com

Yes they are good. They even faxed me a lab assay of their prohormones. I have ordered Alpha Lipoic Acid in the past, and was very impressed.

hey par how effective do you think nor-androdiol suspension (injectable of course) would be ? some body who tried syntraxs injectable andros in 1999 told me it did nothing and was garbage , what do you think

notpuff said:
hey par how effective do you think nor-androdiol suspension (injectable of course) would be ?

I know with our topicals, there is a dosage ceiling on gains, where delivering more does not do any good -- so I would expect an injectable to be quite good, but not great, like a good topical.

1-test will be a different story.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Par Deus said:

I know with our topicals, there is a dosage ceiling on gains, where delivering more does not do any good -- so I would expect an injectable to be quite good, but not great, like a good topical.

1-test will be a different story.
ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com
\

why is 1-test a idff story?

notpuff said:
\

why is 1-test a idff story?

Because with 4-AD, the ceiling is either due to enzyme limitation or relatively week AR binding or post-receptor signalling after it has bound to the AR.

1-Test does not suffer any of these shortcomings.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Top Bottom