Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is valerian root?

adrenalin13dim

Is taking valerian root helpful for relaxing? I gotsome friends from Russia, and they say that whenever they arestressed, they take the valerian root, and it helps people calm downand not stress or worry. Checked it out, and it is very cheap – itmight be a good alternative for weed if it works as they say. Whatcan one objectively have with valerian root? Is it legal here in theUS?

It is rather good for mild stress, but for many people it is not effective. Fortunately, it is very safe, and the worst side effect you can get with it is nausea. So you will not lose anything by trying it.

You may also consider using N2Sleep for that purpose - when taken at lower dosages it has very good calming effects. In fact, I take a cap or two after a stressful day, and it really helps me get relaxed and forget about these problems.

I have a friend who used for help with getting to sleep and it seemed to help. The problem is that you don't want to take it to relax and then get so tired you aren't functioning normally. I would look to different options first like Steve mentioned. Do some more exercise and clear the mind.

Valerian root is a traditional root used to promote relaxation. It works but don't expect miracles.

If you are overly stressed, the main thing you need to do is practice lifestyle changes. There is no quick fix. Take the life sucks out of your life. Practice yoga, meditation etc.

Try things like hot baths etc.

Top Bottom