Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guide to best supplements of 2000...

Worthless

This blows! Is this a 5th grade book report?!? I like how he pushes his supplements in the end, this brings no value to the industry.

Re: Worthless

TYPE A said:
This blows! Is this a 5th grade book report?!? I like how he pushes his supplements in the end, this brings no value to the industry.

I agree... most supplement info is like 2-3 sentences long. Info here sucks pretty bad. And yes the sales pitch at the end is just spectacular lol. I read the whole damn thing... big waste of time.

For experienced weightlifters maybe, but for newbies I still think it's good information. It covers the basic questions that are asked on this board all the time. I have an idea that's why he posted it.

It looks like www.netrition.com info on products. To me that's all it is, keep in mind they have to make some of these products look good even if it means lying. In which case, i think they lied about some of the products and their effects. IMO it's a bit misleading to newbies and to experienced lifters it's b.s. very little of it is useful. But i'd agree that it would answer some of the questions here presented that get VERY repetitive.

Top Bottom