Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GOOD NEWS!! Test stack RX no17 price just got reduced $30

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I have been begging them to drop the price down after listening to everyones concerns that it was just too pricey and they listened.

price has been dropped from $197 per bottle to $167... and then you have the codes for 20% off or for buy 2 get 1 FREE.

so if you take advantage of the 20% off code its $130 a bottle and the other code will make it $110 per bottle.. pretty sweet deal considering you get 13+ ingredients and 90 capsules in 1 bottle!!!

codes are:
Buy 2 get 1 free GET1FREE
or 20% off HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html << this is the link or feel free to click my banner below in my signature

Re: Good News!! Test stack RX no17 price just got reduced $30

Looking to give this a go in the future! Any links to logs on this product? Seems like a hybrid of a lot of my favorite test boosters.

thats sweet steve. Always nice to know the price went down for the average bodybuilder who can't always drop $200 without blinking.

thats sweet steve. Always nice to know the price went down for the average bodybuilder who can't always drop $200 without blinking.

yeah I don't control the price however I urged them to cut the price down. the thing is this product has 90 capsules and packs a powerful punch per cap. basically 3 caps are 1 serving. and you can easily get away with anywhere from 1-3 caps a day. so theoretically 1 bottle lasts 90 days assuming you take 1 cap a day religiously.. that is a long time for a supplement. so you are getting a huge bang for your buck

another way to use it is you can pop 3 caps 2 hours before fornification for those who want to use this as a libido enhancer and wood enhancer. using that strategy this stuff can last you even longer.

Top Bottom