Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First week on Lean Fast and Xplosive Burn

eddymerckx

Getting Faster
Platinum
two solid thumbs up for Lean Fast---i can take it at work jitters and Xplosive Burn before the gym is plain awesome. So far, i have felt and looked) like i could keep a better balance (no bloat on cycle). more to follow as is continue to take it...... :)

XPLOSIVE BURN
8wwnpz.jpg

Xplosive Burn is a lipolytic and thermogenic supplement with ingredients that provide very diverse actions ranging from thyroid gland support to aiding in mental focus and motivation. The product targets white and brown adipose tissue and not only stimulates fat loss in general, but also combats fat specifically in stubborn areas for localized fat loss. Central nervous system (CNS) stimulants aid by increasing the metabolic rate and also provide the body with energy.

LEAN FAST
aze5w1.jpg

Lean-fast is an effective weightloss aid that does not provide the jittery feelings that stimulant based fat burners often do. Some great benefits to Lean Fast is the ability to increase glucose storage in the muscle tissue and not the adipose tissue, breaks down amino acid chains to aid in protein synthesis, and shuttles fat from adipose tissue to be burned as fuel in muscle tissue. Lean-fast is a must have fat loss supplement for those who want effective usage of nutrients and fat loss without the jittery effects of stimulant based fat loss supplements.

GUARDIAN said:
i havent tried the lean fast yet.

what do u like nest about it so far?

the lack of stims--i can do cardio late at night and end up watching re-runs of cheaters until 3 a.m. Of course it may not be as effective as one with stims but b/c my (usually--different as of late) has been endurance sports I tend to do an abnormal amount of cardio and--it give me the tools to make burning fat easier (I have a metabolism that is slower than half centurian runs a marathon) :) :)

eddymerckx said:
the lack of stims--i can do cardio late at night and end up watching re-runs of cheaters until 3 a.m. Of course it may not be as effective as one with stims but b/c my (usually--different as of late) has been endurance sports I tend to do an abnormal amount of cardio and--it give me the tools to make burning fat easier (I have a metabolism that is slower than half centurian runs a marathon) :) :)

thats slow :worried:

Where can I find the Lean Fast you mentioned? I'm ready to try to Xplosive Burn and I'm wondering if I should try Lean Fast also. I will be using these products as a weight loss supplements. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom