Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effectiveness of Horny Goat Weed questions

julyvaw

This product has been recommended to me over omega's for joint pain and osteoarthritis, some people that used it before are completely recovered b I wanted to a little bit more research online about it and I found it causes side effects like heart arrhythmia an High blood pressure, any users here that experienced this type of side effects? thank you

Horny Goat Weed is good for your natural testosterone levels and libido, but I have not heard of it being so especially good for the joints. Also, I don't think it will cause such side effects if used at moderate dosages.

If you want something that is specifically good for the joints, I would recommend you N2Joint RX, as it has tons of ingredients meant specifically for the joints, and I have personally tried it before with great results. It has no side effects to be concerned with.

Horny goat weed is a supplement used to increase libido and natural testosterone production. It's going to do nothing for joints brother.

The stack @stevesmi gave you is going to be your best bet for reducing joint pain and preventing osteoarthritis.

One thing you could consider adding to the stack is nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. HGH is awesome for recovery and preventing muscle/bone loss.

Nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

I wouldn't use it for joints. HGW can be a great ingredient in a solid natural test booster but that is about it. For joints and issues you are describing, I would go with any or all of the following: Nutrobal, fish oil, Ostarine, n2jointrx.

Top Bottom