Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EC Stack Question

txboyswole

I am considering doing the EC Stack (again) and would like some input.

I did the EC stack 3 years ago and had great results and almost no side effects. I lost around 25 pounds in just a few months.

I took it again 6 months after my previous cycle and the second day had horrible sides. Heart racing and palpitations. I think after the first initial palpitation, anxiety caused the continuing palpitations cuz I was freaking out.

I still occasionally have a small heart "flutter" but it's no where near as bad as the initial ones.

I am considering on getting back on the EC stack (3 years later) and would like to know if y'all think it's a good idea or if I'm putting myself at risk of permanent damage. I take a 200mg caffeine pill every day and have been for the past year and a half with no sides at all.

Should I go for it again?

6'0
25% (put on a little weight the past year)

Or should I just look into doing some type of SARMs? Maybe trying out the triple stack? Whichever is least harmful to my health. I'm not gonna put my health in danger

EC stack is great..id say do some Test.

I'm not a Sarms guy, but ive heard of eyesight getting fucked up..I'm not into side effects that screw with my eyesight

Actually no I'm planning to run my 4th cycle in January. Nothing beats a good aas cycle. I'm just looking for a little help cutting before then

And I tried GW 2 years ago. I quit taking it because I'd throw up every night before bed. I didn't feel sick or nauseous at all. I'd just go puke and go to bed feeling fine. Not sure if it's related to the SARMs but once I stopped taking them I stopped throwing up. Weird I know.

I wanted to add this too: my brother who is 18 also has the same exact "palpitations" as me. He's never touched a drug in his life. I've been active my whole life up to playing college football and have not been playing for about 5 years now. Never had palpitations before my second EC cycle but it's odd that my brother has the same thing and only thing he takes is Ritalin that's prescribed to him

Top Bottom