Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to your Sac?

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to the sac?

• Total voters
Just for arguments sake I'll ask...
Would there be any benifit at all in using both topical and oral versions of Sustain? Keeping the conversation in the vein of the thread of course the gravy would still be added to the spuds of course.

I dont really think so... One or the other.. just dependings on what you prefer. I like the oral, and it has higher delivery.

-Eric

Do you only use 1 pump on your nuts or all of the pumps?

Just one should do the trick and should be enough to cover and saturate the skin on your cawk and nuts unless you have genitals the size of a donkey. The skin there is reported to be about 6 times better at absorbing the DHEA, chrysin, resveratrol, et cetera so 1 pump there is equivalent to about 6 on your shoulders and upper-back. I also seem to recall reading that scrotal and penile skin has higher concentrations of the steroidogenic enzymes that convert the DHEA to the magic collection of anabolic and androgenic compounds. Maybe someone else could elaborate on that.

Just one should do the trick and should be enough to cover and saturate the skin on your cawk and nuts unless you have genitals the size of a donkey. The skin there is reported to be about 6 times better at absorbing the DHEA, chrysin, resveratrol, et cetera so 1 pump there is equivalent to about 6 on your shoulders and upper-back. I also seem to recall reading that scrotal and penile skin has higher concentrations of the steroidogenic enzymes that convert the DHEA to the magic collection of anabolic and androgenic compounds. Maybe someone else could elaborate on that.

Yep you are right on all that... the back skin is also a great spot for the enzymes too.

-Eric

Very interesting. Thanks a lot for the info/help! Can't wait t start my Dermacrine+ECA cycle followed by Sustain Alpha.

Yes. It is a pain in the ass unless you want to walk around naked for an hour to wait for it to dry. once you throw on some underpants, it rubs off. I did this for a month and it didn't help my sex drive one bit. you need to take something else for sex drive problems.

Yes. It is a pain in the ass unless you want to walk around naked for an hour to wait for it to dry. once you throw on some underpants, it rubs off. I did this for a month and it didn't help my sex drive one bit. you need to take something else for sex drive problems.

Were you using Sustain? How much did you use? One pump on the scrote won't do much if you aren't putting the rest onto your upper body. I've never taken Sustain and not had libido shoot through the roof. Not to mention the raging morning wood.

I've never used dermacrine, but knowing how dhea effects me personally, I think it'd be better for libido. just use as your lotion, and rub one out, this way, you can be sure you're working it into the skin.......... ha ha ha ha

Top Bottom