Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need cycle support supps. for simply using RS Transaderm and Phytoserms-347? :)

Re: Do I need cycle support supps. for simply using RS Transaderm and Phytoserms-347?

Another question if i may RickRock13!

Should I quite taking Pre-workouts (like D-fine8 or Mesomorph), or amino acids Bcca's whilst on this combination?

How about a fat burner like Oxyshred for example? Could these interfere with they way Tranaderm is supposed to work?

:)

peace and thanks

What you run should depend on your goals. Preworkouts and BCAAs are okay, but I would not run a fat burner if putting on size is your goal.

Re: Do I need cycle support supps. for simply using RS Transaderm and Phytoserms-347?

The only reason I said run a AI because I personally developed gyno using this alone. Learn from my mistake. I have a AI on hand at all times now like Steve mentioned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yes always keep AI on hand.. its possible to still get gyno on any cycle even with an AI.. i actually recommend if you ever stack 2 wet compounds to keep your AI higher than usual.

Yep I used forma from mrsupps along side the derm

Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

Just because transaderm has ai properties does not make it an actual ai... It is a test gel and could have estrogen implications... The new liquidex at n2bm would be perfect to run with it... Incorporating sarms, especially gw 501516 would be excellent to add as well

As with any hormonal product, those that are more estrogen sensitive may require an additional AI to control estrogen. Most people however should have absolutely no problems running RS-TRANSADERM without an AI.

The only challenge is most guys dont know they are gyno prone... in my mind most people administrating RS are guys who dont want to pin yet but want to cycle with something. So they take RS thinking that the AI would be enough and end up like I did... developing gyno. So I hear what everyone is saying but to me its seems safer to keep estro in check and not take the chance.

Im glad liquidex was designed for scenarios like this.

The only reason I said run a AI because I personally developed gyno using this alone. Learn from my mistake. I have a AI on hand at all times now like Steve mentioned

Hey Shrine1, thanks for posting ! :)

How long was your Transaderm cycle until you noticed gyno?

How long into daily usage did you notice this estrogen effect?

Also were you using Transaderm at the recommended 5 pumps a day (2 days off) for 4 weeks, with a couple weeks off in between, or at an experimental dosage (many more pumps)with a much longer run?

I will be using it conservatively so maybe I'll be ok, ...hopefully.

I'm learning heaps here so thanks to all who have helped :cool:

Just to parrot others, N2Guard is not necessary by any means for a cycle like this. Its main function is liver support which is generally needed for oral cycles or PCT. However, like gymrat said, it is a great multi vitamin that promotes overall wellness for athletes, so if you have the cash then absolutely add it.

Also like some other guys were saying, you should definitely look into liquidex to have on hand. And really, it doesn't hurt to start running it when you start your cycle, so you should do that just in case.

Good luck! I think you'll really like those two

I would run the whole bottle so around 8 weeks @ 5 pumps plus no days off with some forma and then hit your phyto when your done and start tapering off your forma through pct.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom