Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Digestive Matrix/Probiotic

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
Anybody use either of these? Have been having some stomache problems lately. Wondering if I could get some thoughts on this stuff?

I have been taking the probiotic for just over a month now. I have a sensitive stomach but I havent had any issues since I started taking them. Made me pretty gassy at first but that has since subsided. I am definitely more regular now. So I know they are helping me digest food properly and quickly. Give em a try they helped me out maybe they will do the same for you!

Anybody use either of these? Have been having some stomache problems lately. Wondering if I could get some thoughts on this stuff?

I just started them due to stomach issues as well...I am not sure which of my supplements has been screwing with digestion but I have been bloated and frankly not digesting well. We all know this is an issue for nutrient absorption and overall health. The probiotic for NTBM has something like 5 BILLION live organisms, which is insane...

I'm taking both. I'm feeling less bloated through the day.

And what Stryker said it has 5 Billion organisms where other only have like 2-3 billion organisms. ;)

I swear by good probiotics as well. The ones Ive been usiong for years are by far the most potent I have found and are 50 Billion Microorganisms / Capsule (L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. Lactis, B. bifidum)

Top Bottom