Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Gel?

Stunner2

Just got cutting gel and I had a few questions.

1. Do I apply it on days I won't be working out?
2. How long do I leave it on for?
3. Do you need 2 applications/ day?

Thanks

I applied it every morning and on workout days about 10 minutes before i started. This worked good for me, I lost an inch off my waist in two weeks.:D

You're supposed to take it 2 times a day to be most effective. I take it in the morning when I get out of the shower & as I'm changing in the gym prior to work out. I use twice on my off days too. two pups is good for one application. Rub it in for 40 seconds of so, & wipe off any remaining residue. It stains clothes. I like it, but the bottle I just bought 1 week ago broke in the locker room last night. I was pissed! :mad: I just ordered another one today though. I get it for $46/4 oz bottle. Anyone know another cheap place to get it? Just wondering.

Does Cutting Gel really work?! I hear great things about it, but is it a temporary thing where it will show ur abs really well but as soon as ur done taking it thats it your abs wont show as well? Has anyone taking it, got results, stopped taking it and kept their results?

The cutting gel is meant to use to get you to a target wize. One you're there, it's up on you coninue to exerscise & eat right to stay in shape. The company says it takes about 10 days to get the desired results.

it appears to be working well for me. I needed to get rid of a little layer off the top and it seems to be working well after about 6 days. I couldnt swear that my results are from the gel but i am thinking it is at least helping.

Top Bottom