Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine - Tattoos - & Mixing Liquids

D

decem

three questions:

1. I could only get a minimal amount of gear, one 10ml btl of Test Enan, and am considering taking Creatine in conjunction to maximize gains. What is your opinion on taking Creatine while on AS?

2. I am also considering getting another tattoo at this time. Does anyone have any horror stories about problems (excess scabbing, scarring, funky reaction to the ink) associated to getting a tattoo while on AS?

3. I have always wondered this but never done it, instead opting to use a different injection site for each different steroid, but I just read one of the threads where someone suggested mixing Deca with the Sust (I think). Which injectable AS's can be mixed inside the same syringe and given in the same injection?

I can only answer 1 and 2.

1)I think you should wait on using gear until you can get more, because a 10ml bottle of T200 just won't cut it.... The bottle would last you 5 weeks cause I would do a minimum of 400mg a week, I personally use 1.5g of test a week....

3)You can mix any oil AS(Deca, Sust, Primo, EQ, Test Cyp, Enan, Prop, Tren, etc...)

And you can mix any water based AS(Winny, Test Suspension, Reforvit'(I'm almost sure Reforvit is water)

BUT don't mix an oil based with a water based......

I made that mistake with some winny depot and tren.... Take it from me, it didn't work out to well, the winstrol itself started to all ball up with the oil and clogged a 22G pin....

Top Bottom