Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine in milk

fallenangel

I was just wondering if you can mix creatine with milk i presume it will be Ok its just that i drink a lot of milk and when i'm creatine loading with water as well i never stop pissing

I can't see why it would make any difference ... as long as you aren't lactose intolerant!:D There's nothing in milk that reacts with creatine.

I think it's better to take it with something higher in simple carbs, like a couple servings of grape juice or something. but there would be no NEGATIVE effect if you were to take it with milk.

YUM

Well milk is hard to digest so it might possible hurt the digestion of it(but I could be wrong). And most do drink with something with lots of sugar such as grape juice and I'm sure you could even use a small amount of pop(though unorthodox I don't see why it wouldn't work).

I think you are beter off with something that is easier to digest I seem to recall having problems with consuming milk at same time as creatine

Why bother?

I mean - you really telling me that you cannot drink one glass of fruit juice with 5g of creatine in it?

take with carbs

you want to creatine to be absorbed as fast as possible, and the milk as will all other protein will compete for absorption with the creatine.

Most brands recommend consuming with simple sugars so I've always adhered to this. Fruit juice, kool-aid, whatever. Milk? mmm, sounds yummy. :confused:

Top Bottom