Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could somebody please help and respond

H

HighIntensity

need to know the best places to get-cheapest prices

AKA-bulk

Flax seed oil

Glutamine

that is all

ALA in bulk is Kilosports.com

Flaxseed oil i use Omega3 from Health from Sun sold at Dpsnutrition. It's a 16oz bottle for $5 i believe.

Glutamine (i've grown to hate it) cheapest i've seen it sold is at DPSnutrion as well. Just have to look around or get a catalog, but i think they sell the cheapest Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides.

riskybizz007 said:

Glutamine (i've grown to hate it) cheapest i've seen it sold is at DPSnutrion as well

why do you hate it ?

You can find cheap whey for same price at DPS... i can't stick to just 1 thing of protein i get sick of it quick...

I got sick of glutamine b/c it's so damn expensive and see minimal results if any. Yeah it helps people recover quicker but is that worth all that money? And knowing how little of it actually makes it to the muscle makes me think twice about using it and spending a grip of money on it. Effective doses start at 20mg and higher... that's one big chunk of change to supplement w/ it.

yes, it is expensive but I think it is worth it

when you're doing a lot of cardio (when cutting)
In case of overtraining

=> for its anti-catabolic properties

At 600mg and eating 100-130g carbs/day i feel my muscles very full. And yes I use it as well b/c of its anticatabolic properties especially while cutting.

I am just wondering... for those who have used it at around 1g/day. What did you notice different?

I have read different studies on L-Glutamine

some say
"Studies show that between 50% and 85% of large glutamine doses never reach the bloodstream. The problem with traditional glutamine supplements is that when the glutamine reaches the intestines (as the primary intestinal cell fuel) the majority of the glutamine is used as energy by the intestinal mucosa
Studies show that a dose of 16 grams of glutamine is needed to raise blood levels to an optimal 70% above normal range"

and others
"In a 1995 study by Thomas C. Welboume of Louisiana State University College of Medicine in Shreveport, Welbourne showed that a surprisingly small oral dose of about 2 grams of glutamine raised growth hormone levels more than four times over that of a placebo. "

Yes i've read a couple of the studies... it's very controversial IMO. What if 85% never reaches the blood stream? Isn't that a total waste??? Considering there's a chance for it i don't think it's worth it. I feel no different w/ or w/out Glutamine other than "sometimes" it speeds up recovery....

Top Bottom