Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell-Tech vs. Regular Creatine

R

Rolls Royce

Does anyone here believe all of the hoopla over MuscleTech's Cell-Tech product?... I was always under the impression that if I take regular creatine with something like grape juice, then it's basically the same as Cell-Tech. Now I'm reading that Cell-Tech is 19 times more effective then using regular creatine mixed with grape juice.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I get slightly better gains with celltech but creatine in general doesnt work that great for me. I keep trying it every six months or so hoping that will change.

to answer the question better yes I believe its a lot of hype. I think it does work but they do very good publicity with adds in every mag. Just remember it is creatine dont expect steroid like affects.

I think it is a lot of hype. You can take regular creatine with grape juice and a nice could protein shake. Every time I mixed mine with regular protein I got great results. Also about six months ago a BB mag published a report on high sugar spike with creatine in it. Can't remember what mag it was, but I do remember that they stressed that there was way too much sugar in it. They said that constant use of those kinds of products is too stressful on the kidneys and it deffinitely made sense to me. If you spike your self with a lot of sugar at one time it stress the kidneys and puts them into over drive. I guess moderation is good. A lot of people use the product and are fine but I guess it could really effect those with predisposed kidney problems negatively.

I like the grape juice and protein shake I get fantastic results and it is sooo much cheaper.

Some info on too much sugar in the diet:
Too much and especially frequent high spikes, which most creatine dilevery system try to do can lead to....

Diabetes: which may be exacerbated by high sugar, high calorie foods, is linked to Type II diabetes. Sugar does not cause diabetes either, but by providing extra calories could contribute to weight gain and the onset of diabetes

There are five stages of diabetic kidney disease with the last stage being kidney failure. On average it takes a person with diabetes over 20 years to progress to the end stage. Both types of diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2, can lead to kidney disease. Type 1 is more likely to lead to end-stage kidney failure.

About 40 percent of people with Type 1 diabetes develop severe kidney disease and end-stage kidney failure by the age of 50. Type 2 causes 80 percent of the end-stage kidney failure in African Americans and Native Americans. The key to preventing kidney disease in people with both types of diabetes is not smoking, getting regular blood pressure and urine protein tests, and preventing high blood sugar.
So in summary when you consume this spike of sugar it goes in to your vascular system to help deliver the creatine. Now your blood carries nutrients to all of the cells in your body. As the blood flows through the vessels in your kidneys, blood is filtered and cleaned. Waste products (such as extra sugar) that have collected in the blood are removed and exit the body in the urine. Nutrients that your body needs (such as protein) are kept. The cleaned blood leaves the kidneys ready to collect more wastes. So by consuming much more sugar than your body can handle at one time can POTENTIALLY harm the kidneys.
I am not saying this is what happens with Cell-Tech I am just merely pointing out some facts. And it maybe that a health person may be able to handle it. But for how long?? If you think about the science behind it and how the kidney functions it makes some sense.
Anyway the article was just trying to convey that you really don't need that high of a spike with your creatine. So as always do what you like but keep an open mind. As long as your diet is good and the grape juice works for you, than stick with it. It is a lot cheaper!!! Supplement companies come out with all kinds of innovating products some are great and others are bad but are just produced for a change to make extra money while they work on their next big project. For example, you'll have a company come out with Whey protein. After that hype dies down they revive it with the same Whey protein but hey look we added glutamine......then next same thing but hey look we now have a new product with methoxy....etc.
Well, that's just my opinion.

It's a bit better but too expensive.
Just use some other product and some dextrose and alpha lipoic acid and you'll have the same results for less money...

Well never saw any difference. And Cell-Tech stuff is sooooo expensive that I prefer to stay with Sports-One.

ive used phosphagen HP before but used it to quicky and for the price it just wertnt worth it. creatine is creatine no matter what... IMO im feeling better on my current creatine usage mixing with a mixture of complex and simple carbs with prolabs creapure and my muscles are feeling fuller already after only 1 weeks usuage. I used the phosphagen up after 3 weeks i think. creapure was £29.99 for 600 grams. the phosphagen was £39.99 and scoop size much larger to accomodate all the extra shit... the amount of creatine per scoop HAS TO vary. At least i know im getting a good 5g per servind with the creapure... and its working a treat. Just need me anavar to come now for:p

STUBS

well

from what i can gather there is a limit to how much creatine a body can hold once you reach that limit you strive to maintain it,celltech , phos. hp , etc. ,speeds up the loading process but once your full your full , ps if you want the best metrx creatine ac 12 grams creatine , 400 mgs ala , and 10 grams glutamine PEPTIDES plus the dextrose = 5-10 pounds in a week or two , bang:D

Top Bottom