Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell tech or creatine

personally I like using regular monohydrate. that way I can either take my creatine with my post workout protein drink with a high GI transport system. Or I can take some pre-workout for a extra energy boost, something you can not do with a pre-mixed creatine and dextrose mixture.

cell-tech works but is overpriced......You can make your own.....do a search on dextrose..........much cheaper.

Supplement Direct sells cheap dextrose and you can purchase ALA and Creatine from the sight as well, much cheaper.

I also agree. Why bother paying too much for simple creatine and dextrose with some good advertising. Get the cheapest creatine you can find...it is one of those things that is such a simple supplement, companies are always trying to jazz it up to justify charging more..the impact on your body is the same if you pay $10 or $70.

If you want a "pre-mixed" product like cell-tech you could try Ast Creatine Hyper Saturation it is about 22.00 a month or 30 5 gram servings. More costly than mixing it yourself but I like it and is about half the cost of cell tech plus tastes fucking great.

You can find online at many sources ie:

http://www.dpsnutrition.com

I buy cell-tech because I'm too lazy too mix my own stuff and plus money is no issue. If money is no issue just go and buy a tub of cell-tech. It sure is alot more simple than mixing your own stuff .

I use standard creatine for muscle gains.
I use cell-tech to clean my toilet bowl.

Gotta love how a company like MTech has a 10 page spread talking about a big ' ALA' breakthrough, when most know ALA itself gets destroyed by oxygen. They also sell there simple sugars for $9/lb in celltech when you can get it for 1/4 that anywhere else.

MuscleTech Sucks.

Rémy!
Cool Novice

I use standard creatine for muscle gains.
I use cell-tech to clean my toilet bowl.

Hhahahahaahahahahhahha..Thats funny bro..Yeah it is quite amazing how Muscle tech says there Creatine and Protein supplements are 1249348983483189349032 times more effective than other brands suppliments.. I use to use Cell Tech till i wised up and realized all i was paying for was the sugar in it, and there magazine adds. Im using Weider Creatine Monohdrate and am getting just as good results, and both me and my wallet are alot happier

Top Bottom