Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs in MRPSs?

Gymtime-

I use Milk protein Isolate from the protein factory either mixed with my oatmeal or I blend the oatmeal as my meal replacement. Since your cardio increases insulin sensitivity and depletes glycogen then high glycemic carbs shouldn't be the problem. Remember, the carbs will be used to replenish muscle glycogen and not stored as adipose. I would actually recommend a fast digesting protein and some high glycemic carbs post workout for recovery reasons.

evrybodys different

to realy know how your body reacts to a slin spike, you should
g-meter your self after diferent carbs, what malto might do to me
might not do to you, we all are sensitive to different carbs, your just guessing if you dont monitor it peace nigga,
florida rocks!!!

JavaGuru said:
Gymtime-
.....I would actually recommend a fast digesting protein and some high glycemic carbs .....

Such as?

(Sorry to beat this thing to death guys. I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to bare-bones nutrition, what food affects what, that kinda thing. Bear with me. No more long newbie threads like this again, I swear!! :mix: )

A liquid meal will be digested the fastest and you want to get the aminos and carbs into your system as soon as possible. I use a Hydrolized Whey Protein and maltodextrin/dextrose mixture(50/50) at two grams of carbs per one gram of protein. I use .4g protein and .8g carbs per KILOGRAM(divide pounds by 2.2) post workout. During the workout I sip on a mixture at half the above concenttration, .2 and .4 respectively. Some people will use a regular whey isolate and dextrose or maltodextrin. Other people will use the whey protein and grape juice.

IMO if you don't want to risk muscle you need something that will keep anabolism till your next meal. Whey alone as your protein source will not accomplish this. Not for a 3 hour period and after you body uses the vast majority of it for energy right after a workout.

The hydrolized why will be digested much faster than even the regular whey. Whey's anabolic affects last for 2 hours or LESS, the predigested (hydrolized) will last even less than that. You need to combine it w/ something or try to eat your next meal even sooner to maintain anabolism. Last thing you want to do if cutting is risk muscle IMO.

Top Bottom