Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can prolensis improve libido in reality?

Phelera

Thinking of getting some prolensis supplement, butnot sure just how potent it is for the libido and testosteronelevels. It is a natural herb that was used in traditional medicine,so I am not sure. What are your opinions about it?

Yeah, it is also known as bulbine natalensis, and itis indeed known to increase both the libido, and natural testosteronelevels. IN fact, in studies with rats their testies grew in size,their LH and FSH boosted, and test levels have raised dramaticallywith a decrease in estrogen levels. So it is a great supplement, butthere is a lot of low quality prolensis sold out there. You may wantto get it as part of a high quality stack, such as N2Generate. Itwill work better in conjuction with other ingredients.

Does N2Generate really work? I understand that prolensis may be garbage, but it is cheap garbage....

I would always go with a complete product when looking to boost testosterone levels. There are some ingredients on their own that help but it would be very little. To get the best effect you want to stack them all together. HCGenerate and HCGenerate ES do this for you. They have full servings of the necessary ingredients. Lots of other products out there have an extremely low amount of each ingredient.

Top Bottom