Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BOGO- Buy any Power Chews product at full price and get a bottle of D-Test for free!!

Power Chews

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I know you guys have heard that we at Power Chews are launching our new D-Aspartic Acid chew which is called D-Test. For those of you that don't know about D-Aspartic acid it is a pro-testosterone booster. It has been shown to increase natural testosterone in as little as 2 weeks.

For the month of September if you go to PowerChews.com : Home and order any product at full price you will get a bottle of our new D-Test for free!!!

*This is a pre-release special*. The bottle of D-Test will hit your door step as soon as it is released around the beginning of October.

Please spread the word because this is only a one time deal!!!!

APPRECIATE you guys!!

Re: BOGO- Buy any Power Chews product at full price and get a bottle of D-Test for fr

O SNAP! I am ordering just to get my hands on the D tabs!!!!!!!

Where can I find info on them????

Re: BOGO- Buy any Power Chews product at full price and get a bottle of D-Test for fr

hellz yah, this is sweet!

I know you guys have heard that we at Power Chews are launching our new D-Aspartic Acid chew which is called D-Test. For those of you that don't know about D-Aspartic acid it is a pro-testosterone booster. It has been shown to increase natural testosterone in as little as 2 weeks.

For the month of September if you go to PowerChews.com : Home and order any product at full price you will get a bottle of our new D-Test for free!!!

*This is a pre-release special*. The bottle of D-Test will hit your door step as soon as it is released around the beginning of October.

APPRECIATE you guys!!
this is a really great deal I am going to jump on this one.

same going to gave to get some myself

Why dont you guys make a Taurine version???? I bet that would go over great.

Guys..do not miss out! This is a great deal!

APPRECIATE you guys!!
WHOA ! GREAT DEAL!
I am loving your BCAA and Glutamine chews right now! GREAT STUFF, its like candy :p

Why dont you guys make a Taurine version???? I bet that would go over great.
or even mind/mood booster chews!
with:
ALCAR
Taurine
DMAE
L-Tyrosine
and like 80mg caffein

name: Brain Chews
:)

Top Bottom