Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mid Section fat burner

T-3 and tren. Weight drops off walking down the street. It's the cornerstone of any cutter I do.

LOL, that's awesome. I agree Tren rips the fat off so fast it's like a cartoon.

Sides from tren kill me though.

Anavar works great at demolishing the fat from the abs for me. It's just so damn expensive. But when I really need to diet down Ill bite the bullet and run 50mg daily, eat super clean with a calorie deficit, drink a gallon or 2 of water daily, and do cardio twice daily.

Fat = gone!

morning cardio for 40 mins after a 12 hr fast will do a hatchet job on BF however half of the sorry population says EWWWWWW! Thats tooo hard, You get what you pay for, Or Just do Tren It eats fat & builds muscle ,even in a calorie deficent diet-Is that what you wanted to hear?

I Believe in Hard Work ,mornin Cardio is a lifstyle for me and sets the pace for the whole day!It will take about 2 weeks to develop a confort zone.
Good luck in your endeavors.

RADAR

There you go. Im down with Radar. Blasting bodyfat for me is a simple equation

clean food, maintenance calories or slightly below, lots of water, and CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO, did I mention Cardio?

Oh and Circuit Training once a week balls out.

Lipoflame!

Lipoflame/lipostim and morning cardio.... Only side effect, had to buy new pants cuz the old ones became too big

Omega what do you think about Test/Mast/Var cycles?

I want to do a cycle in summer to put on a decent amount of strength and muscle, but keep fat real low.

If you think thats a good idea whats a good amount? 500e/ew 100mast/eod 40var/ed?

Omega what do you think about Test/Mast/Var cycles?

I want to do a cycle in summer to put on a decent amount of strength and muscle, but keep fat real low.

If you think thats a good idea whats a good amount? 500e/ew 100mast/eod 40var/ed?

Another excellent combo
Var if it real does in fact cause viceral fat loss and awsome Strength gains

50 mg Mast ED
500 Sustanon a week
300 Deca or NPP a week
30-40 mgs of Var ED with Creatine

Top Bottom