Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best creatine IYO?

Ancient strength is very good. But to be honest I still love M5 cellucore. I gained about 15 lbs on it. Yes some of it was water weight but I gained so much strength from it too.. That's some real shit

Don't respond to creatine monohydrate at all but have used kre alkalyn before and it was crazy.

What would be the best creatine you guys have taken/used?

So many out there no days. I'll agree with several Mono is still King and doesn't kill your wallet. Other then pure mono APS Creatine Nitrate is wicked good and stack with mesomorph is wild. Check out Orbitnutrition.com and look at their creatine inventory.

Plain old creatine monohydrate is all you need. Too many people overcomplicate things.
As long as it is what is says on the label it will be just fine for the job. You just never know
when the label is telling the truth. Creatine should mix easily without that residue on the
bottom.

Synthetek's creatine is perfect and comes with the double money back guarantee so you
know exactly what you are getting.

What would be the best creatine you guys have taken/used?

Most of the time any creatine mono, but I'll occasionally try something new. I tried Creatine Nitrate by APS last year and help me with some pumps and recovery. I'm trying out some VPX creatine I got off Orbit the other day. Truly though creatine mono can't be beat do to cost and effect.

Top Bottom