Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of drinking warm protein shakes

BakBergen

I have this theory, let us see if it will holdagainst your critique. I believe that you get the most benefit fromprotein shakes, and food as a whole, when it is taken at roomtemperature, or warm. The idea here is that the stomach will wasteenergy to warm the proteins up before digesting them, hence wastingmore energy, and making digestion less effective. Therefore, bytaking a warm protein shake, you are making your stomach work less,and it has the chance to be more effective. Sounds reasonable to me,what about you?

Actually, your reasoning is completely true - warm foods and drinks get digested much faster and more effectively, rather than cold ones. So it is always a good idea to drink and eat warm stuff, and if you feel hot, and just need something refreshing, drink a bit of it, and don't regard it as food - just as a coolant.

I could never live my life nitpicking everything in that much detail. To me that is like saying an easy way to lose weight is to get a haircut. The difference is miniscule.

Top Bottom