Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

And it begins....

Another day down about to start another one...

This is turning out to be a good combo already! Cardio is a breeze, plenty of energy to lift later in the day, easy to control hunger (although my mom made chocolate chunk brownies and i stopped by their house and she gave me a couple but I havent touched them, which is a miracle in itself lol), so far i seem fully recovered from lifting the night before last, no soreness. Getting ready to do some more biking in a few mins and then lifting later tonight. No sides of anything to report, but nothing MAJOR to note yet either. Still need more time to chalk nething up to SARMS.

-Legacy

Ok so Im battling off a scratchy throat and low energy level today, but no sides to report as of yet, I had good energy up until this point but I think im coming down with a cold so I may struggle through today/tomorrow, I havent worked out today, mainly just slept all day. No vision sides to note yet either...

-Legacy

Wow I forgot about this thread since RADAR and everyone have basically had 1 or 2 big ones in the AAS section...Im down to about 1/3 bottle left, trying to decide on if I want to grab another bottle and see if extending this stuff does anything worthwhile. Strength is still up, eyes still cant see blue cuz everything is yellow making everything yellow or green or orange, other than that no negative sides. Recovery has been good although I have STILL been doing TONS of sleeping but its gotten better since I roll over and pop some LIPOFLAME and LIPOSTIM, normally gets me outta bed and onto my bike for some AM cardio. I do seem to be leaning up a bit without my muscles seeming to go flat or get eaten up which is good with the added AM cardio sessions. Im trying to get a jump start on dropping a couple lbs of fat before spring/summer basketball without sacrificing muscle and maybe adding a couple lean lbs. REAL tough to do obviously and my carbs have been pretty low but Ive still be able to get all my reps out, no weight decrease in any and some have gone up. I was thinking of waiting a couple weeks and running a test e cycle by itself, but I may just grab another bottle of this and extend things and see if the combo of the SARMS and Lipoflame/stim can drop the BF% and continue to save muscle.

-Legacy

Top Bottom