Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass lightning=legit

andrew732

So I decided to give this stuff a go in between my break to get ready to do thai boxing, boy I was pleasantly surprised at the power that little container contained. The energy was long lasting and I did not have a nasty crash, the energy is not as intense as N2KTS but nice and clean. I also got a nice boost in mood. This supp is way better than RedBull.

Now with the NTBM sale going strong, you guys may want to pick this up!:D

I hear it tastes good as well.
For more of a "drug" like feeling of energy all day with no crash try adderllin.

It does taste VERY good!! the other day I wanted a drink that was refreshing, yet also needed a pick me up, so I tossed one of these in a liter of ice cold water and it worked JUST perfect!!

hell yea, this is some good stuff. I got a review of it up. I was suprised at the whole product. I was expecting a kick in the nads. i got carressed down. :p

Yeah I really like the taste of this stuff, unlike most of the energy shots. It gives me a nice boost of energy to get me through when I'm dragging ass!

NTBM always getting us the best supps on the market! Hands down!!!

Top Bottom