Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGGuys....Is this company a RIPOFF????

cwsides2

Hey guys,

Are the positive reports about AGGuys for real??

Right now I'm having a horrible experience with them, and I feel like they've basically stolen two hundred bucks from me.

Anyone else have this type of experience?

I'm hoping to get some help from someone here, or at the very least some guidance on how to best handle it. I can always do a chargeback on my card (dispute the charge) but being the owner of an online business myself I know how that damages the relationship they have with their financial provider....would like to resolve this without taking that route if possible....

What's the problem? Late arrival? If so that's not uncommon with ag but they always deliver and the quality has always been there. Are you not in contact with them? Or let me guess, the return emails don't tell you much. You'll be fine brother, ag sometimes just takes a little while.

Man that makes me feel better.

Here's what happened. On Thanksgiving day, I ordered Liq Aromasin and Caber from both AGGuys and Superior Peptides. Basically same order. (I had seen the sale at Superior after ordering from AG so I just decided to double up to take advantage of the savings)

Anyway, I got a confirmation from SP but nothing from AG. The next day the AG confirmation came in so I thought I was good to go.

Product arrived from Superior that very next Wednesday.

On Thursday, not even having a tracking number from AG, I emailed them. They responded with a tracking number which made me feel a little better till I clicked it.

The USPS website showed that on 12/4, shipping info had been sent to them, but still nothing shipped.

By then I'm thinking...ok, I'm good..wait a few more days and it will ship.

Nope.

As of today, 10 days later, that tracking shows nothing has shipped.

I've emailed them a couple more times and get no response at all.

To be honest, I feel like it's kinda bullshit the way I'm being treated after spending over $200 with them, but I trust this site and only see positive reports about them so I'm left wondering why I'm the only one getting the shaft?????

Am I being a bit too impatient? After 18 days nothing shipped and barely a response from them at all. Just never experienced this before from any reputable online vendor.....

Thanks for your help

I'm having the exact same experience with them right now. its been about 2 weeks since I ordered now and I have yet to relieve a tracking number. They arent even responding to my emails. They billed me almost immediately after I ordered though. Very frustrating. Even if they pull through it's still bullshit because when I order ancillarys it's because I need them right away. Never using them again. Should have stuck with Rui products...

I even emailed them to let them know I intended to seek help here on EliteFitness if they did nothing to resolve the issue.....and got no response from that.

Honestly, I would be fucking furious right now had I not already received the same chems from Superior Peptides. Going without is not an option.

This is NOT an ad for Superior Peptides, but dang, what can I say? They came through with flying colors and I'm still stressing over this shit with AG Guys.

In a weird, disappointing turn of events they have refunded my money with no explanation whatsoever.

I'm left to believe that they are unable to fill orders for Liquid Aromasin and Liquid Dostinex for now and into the foreseeable future.

Rather discouraging since I've heard such positive press on the quality of their product. Evidently they are having lots of problems.

Hopefully we get a report that they are back on track one day in the future.

In a weird, disappointing turn of events they have refunded my money with no explanation whatsoever.

I'm left to believe that they are unable to fill orders for Liquid Aromasin and Liquid Dostinex for now and into the foreseeable future.

Rather discouraging since I've heard such positive press on the quality of their product. Evidently they are having lots of problems.

Hopefully we get a report that they are back on track one day in the future.
They must be having trouble with raws or something. Hopefully they get this worked out soon

Top Bottom