x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

1-ad split

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 1-ad split within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: would it be more effective to take 2 pills for 4x a day or 3 pills 3X a day? It makes more sense to take 2 pills 3 times a day therefore you: have a more constant supply of 1-ad in your bloodstream save 1 pill a day/ more cost effective just a thought, what do you guys think?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1-ad split

Where did you guys buy your 1-AD? What is a good $/bottle amount?

I'd like to try the stuff in time but the price is too extreme...

All Natural
    got mine at http://www.dpsnutrition.com

was like 40$ a bottle there might be cheaper sites but the shipping was cheap and only one state away!

I agree the cost on this supp is high....I am a bit skeptical myself though there seems to be a lot of positive responses. This is my first ph cycle hopefully goes well...

Good Luck

Zuko
    Last edited by zukofsu; 09-Nov-2001 at 12:58 AM.

Good Broly
    Jats,

http://www.vitaglo.com. $40 a bottle, and free shipping...can't beat that.....and the last bottle they got to me within the same week I ordered.

Zuko,

You didn't really give us enough info in your daily schedule to properly answer your question about when to take 1-ad. You need to tell us when all your meals are, since you are supposed to take it with food. Now, if you are one of the rare individuals that has no stomach problems when taking 1-ad on an empty stomach, then I suppose you can take it whenever you want at close to even intervals throughout the day, but the instructions on the bottle lid tell us to take it with food, so I'm following that to a "T".

Amateur Bodybuilder
    BUMP

Elite Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Guinness
    Jats,

http://www.vitaglo.com. $40 a bottle, and free shipping...can't beat that.....and the last bottle they got to me within the same week I ordered.

Zuko,

You didn't really give us enough info in your daily schedule to properly answer your question about when to take 1-ad. You need to tell us when all your meals are, since you are supposed to take it with food. Now, if you are one of the rare individuals that has no stomach problems when taking 1-ad on an empty stomach, then I suppose you can take it whenever you want at close to even intervals throughout the day, but the instructions on the bottle lid tell us to take it with food, so I'm following that to a "T".
    _______
    Being a bb, if i ever got to the point where i could say my stomach was empty i would be disapointed in myself

eat - train - sleep --> GROW!!!