Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02-xt *** plus Info on the Mass Stack.~~

Okay...today was the first day I have taken all three...I only tooke 6 amps before lifting. I grade the stack with and A. Only taking 6 amps I didnt want to leave the gym. I was forced to because I work nights and need to get some rest. I wasnt really charged though but worked out harder than usually and I am not exhausted like I normally am. I think I will try 8 tomorrow and see if that gives a little extra go go..But overall a very nice stack. Im excited to see what it is like in about week 2 or 3...

Well so far so good. I like the stack. I can say that the amp doesnt give me the extreme energy that I heard some say. BUT my endurance is up 10 fold and focus is great. I now have to make myself leave the gym whereas before my body would would fatigue and make me leave. My strength is steady rising each week as well. So needless to say I am please with the stack, especially at the price. I up'd the dosage to 9 and I really didn't see much different from 6, as far as energy is concerned. So I take 6 with a cup of coffee about 30-45 mins. before I lift. I also found that taking the MCC and AMP at the same time works better for me.

Top Bottom