Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2000mgs of Test Enanthate or Heptylate

T

The_Iron_Game

I was just wondering to all those who have gone above this and what were the sides compared to say 1000mgs.

Also wish to find out about Enanthate and Heptylate. Well not so much about them. The problem is from friends, board members and search people are divided when it comes to this. Some say the chemical makeup is the exact same of enanthate and it is the same with a fancy name, GymRatSD falls into this category. Then there are the others who believe it is more bioavailable meaning that more of it gets to where it is needed. Huck falls into this category. Macro has mentioned indirectly in one post that enanthate and this are different. Can someone please calrify this topic.

Many of those who state it is the same as enanthate are those who havent used it.

Peace

------------------
Search Click here to save people headache

E2's Steroid Pictures Pictures of many different drugs.

AJC' Steroid Profiles Profiles of many different steroids

2Thick's Injection Procedures Site Complete with Pictures and Diagrams!

Finaplix by Mr H A complete guide to Fina

smile.gif

Haven't needed to yet bro.A gram/week has always produced excellent results for me though...If it ever starts to become stagnant,then I will move it up....

I have a friend who weighs about 315lbs at 6'4" large frame around 16%BF and this is his current cycle:
Test Susp:200mg/Day
Miro Depo:500/EOD
Omna :500/EOD
Ttoyko 10mg D-ball:80mg/day

This guy has the football mentality(CRAZY) but other than that he seems to handle all this juice pretty well. All products are genuine so this represents actual dosage. We here so much about side-effects and think that 2grams or more a week will kill us, but this guy is a walking testament to the fact that steroids are not the POISON that the media would want us to believe. I know a lot of people killed from cars, guns, and obesity, but don't know anybody killed from the above heavy cycle. Now, I don't know what kind of problems my friend will have when he gets older, He is now 27, and in good enough health to play Pro Football. His skin is healthy and no nose bleeds. He rates his overall "feeling" as "I feel pretty good except for the outrageous pumps I get in the gym." Go figure!

Top Bottom