Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my TTokkyo EQ fake?????????

Dr.Cherkoff

hi guys,
my friend just got his new bottle of EQ.
It came wrapped in a thick clear plastic wrap, it had the hologram on the bottom of the box with the company logo in it, the box is the pinkish color, lot# and exp. is stamped into the box from the inside so when you touch/look at it from the outside it is raised, the box is glossy and exactly like on their site, BUT -- THERE IS NO RAISED TTOKKYO LETTERS ON THE VIAL CAP, ITS JUST PRINTED IN BLACK! Also the glass bottle is brown and on the bottom of it there is a '15' with a line under it.
Is this the real thing?????
I thought the vial caps are to have raised lettering?
Thanks

Originally posted by Dr.Cherkoff:
hi guys,
my friend just got his new bottle of EQ.
It came wrapped in a thick clear plastic wrap, it had the hologram on the bottom of the box with the company logo in it, the box is the pinkish color, lot# and exp. is stamped into the box from the inside so when you touch/look at it from the outside it is raised, the box is glossy and exactly like on their site, BUT -- THERE IS NO RAISED TTOKKYO LETTERS ON THE VIAL CAP, ITS JUST PRINTED IN BLACK! Also the glass bottle is brown and on the bottom of it there is a '15' with a line under it.
Is this the real thing?????
I thought the vial caps are to have raised lettering?
Thanks
I havent seen any raised lettering and I just looked at some in MX last weekend. Your safe DR

------------------
Your_Moms_Kn_26912.gif

sounds legit here...haven't seen any with raised lettering

------------------
Admin1.gif
Admin2.gif
Admin3.gif
. Please Visit My Website ---
Admin1.gif
Admin2.gif
Admin3.gif
<A HREF="http://thewrightstuff2k.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>
banner.jpg
</A>

I just received a few myself and I'm happy to say that you have the real McCoy my fried, hit 400mg per week for 8 weeks and be prepared to eat!

Yeah

Mine sound just like the other guys except the number on the bottom is differnt but the question i had was about the caps. Mine looks like the cap with the big black letters also it was all wrapped up on that plastic stuff but it didnt have any directions like most stuff does any opinions Thanks
IRONMAN

Top Bottom