Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

worst A.S to come off from (worst crash)

as you can see from my sig below, those were my previous cycles. I have found fina to be the worst, id be lookin damn fine then a month later i wouldnt. My last cycle of test alone was my favorite. 800mg front load for 2 weeks followed my 400mg for the rest with .5 liquidex ED. This is not just a physical game, but a mental one for me. Which A.S produces the worst crash?

DECA AND FINA.. though everyone varies.. these tend to be the worst in general(though the # of people that experience ???).. DECA is clinically documented to "be able" to suppress up to 13 months after use.. FINA, from anecdotal evidence seems to "shut you down hard"..

though some people have NO trouble recovering from these..

fina took me a couple of months to fully recover from. I guess that's why I'm doing a higher dosage this time :rolleyes:

Deca, no doubt, awesome gains but huge crash if you don't prepare for them heavy and hard. Im off deca into my 2nd month and my natural test levels are at around 50 (normal range 250 -850). I was unprepared, now I know.

This last one was Sus 500 mgs week and 400 Deca & clomid for not 3 weeks but 4 just to make sure but had bad side effects from clomid this last one for some reason and I am still shut down, what the heck do i do?????? Been off since Jan 21st and still no drive at all and feel very strange down there, fixing to start clomid again lol HELP

Top Bottom