Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and sarms/serms

pipsqueek1985

I have a friend, in her late 40's, interested in losing fat, as most women get age are. I know a few sarms have an amazing effect on fat loss and muscle retention, how safe are these for women and should she be looking more into the serms?

SARMS are perfectly safe for women to use, and are a great alternative to AAS. Ostarine, S4, and GW all have their place to aid in muscle gain and fat loss in females. They do not carry the negative male characteristics that steroids do. Check out SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for the best quality and purity of sarms available.

However, I would strongly suggest women stay away from SERMS like Nolva and Clomid. They really won't provide any benefit to them, and they have no reason to block estrogen. They boost testosterone for men, but will only add complications to women.

I have a friend, in her late 40's, interested in losing fat, as most women get age are. I know a few sarms have an amazing effect on fat loss and muscle retention, how safe are these for women and should she be looking more into the serms?

sarms are excellent for woman and have very low side effects.Women seem to react better to sarms then men and that is saying alot.

i basically have over 90% of my women clients (which is a very large quantity) on sarms now... they are perfectly safe for a women and can basically all be dosed the same as a man doses them except for mk-2866, which i always recommend to dose at half the normal dosage of a male... here is a cutting stack layout for her and the links on where to get everything... if you hurry, you can take advantage of all the Columbus day sales...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 yohimflame www.n2bm.com
1-12 need2slin www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2burn www.n2bm.com

What if she were just wanting to run gw for the increased energy and extra help it'd give her burning fat, burning fat being the primary concern, not building any new muscle, would she need to pct after 14 weeks?

What if she were just wanting to run gw for the increased energy and extra help it'd give her burning fat, burning fat being the primary concern, not building any new muscle, would she need to pct after 14 weeks?

Hello brother. There is no reason for women to do PCT, especially with Sarms. A typical protocol to follow is to slowly taper off the dosages, but with sarms I don't think that is necessary.

sarms are reported to give better results for women then even men, in many cases.Yes tell her to jump on asap

No she will not need a PCT, regardless of what sarms she runs. Recover is not a concern with females like it is with males

Top Bottom