Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol tabs

W_licker

I was thinking of a very short cycle of winstrol tabs mixed with some OTC health food store crap to get cut up. I got a price quote of $140 for 100 tabs (2mg/upjohn?). Is this price ok? Is this enough to do a four week cycle, I don't want anymore mass, the last cycle gave me plenty of hard mass, I'm just not all that ripped? Also any advice on how to cycle it, what type of anti-E to use and what to stack it with would seriously be appreciated, thanks very much.
WL

No, it's not enough. You need at least something in between of 8 - 12 tabs a day (16mg - 24mg) for about 4 to 6 weeks.

As for the price... I don't know US prices but in Europe you can get Winstrol tabs for as low as 35 $ for 100

Winstrol doesn't convert to estrogen. No need for anti-E

For cutting stack with T3, Primo, Clen

don't even think about it bro...
the tabs u are talking about are from Zambon (2mg Winstrol) and you will need about 50mg per day at least, so 100 tabs will last you for 4 days!!!So if you dodn't wanna swallow 25 tabs per day to get these 50mg
go for 5mg Winny (genepharm) or 10mg Winny( ttokkyo) or even 50mg Winny(IP)..
And let's not even talk about the price you mentioned...;)

stack it with some primo/clen and you 'll be fine

I think that 50mg of winny per day is too much but 25-40mg per day is a perfect choice :cool:
And the price is too high. 100tabs of Zambon for $140?!
You can get them much cheaper!

Top Bottom