Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only and Presniszone

Austy_clause

6'1 170lbs I'm a highly fit track athlete.
I started using 15mg liquid winstrol oral and 10mg predniszone morning and nightly .. I ended having severe anxiety, incredibly high blood pressure, heart palpitations, heart arrhythmia, worsening of asthma/difficulty breathing, headaches, confusion, dizziness, loss of consciousness, I would smoke weed at the same time.. I used N2guard, N2jointRx, NAC, milk thistle, fish oil, etc.. Some how during a 400m race fairly simple for someone like me I passed out and had really weird troubles breathing.. Seemed like everytime I took the winstrol I would go through a horrible LSD trip honestly for about 9 hours .. After 17 days I discontinued its use and threw the bottle away, I even lowered the Mg's everyday. And its been about 4 weeks since Ive used it and my problems still occur I've been in and out of Emergency Rooms and all.. Nothing comes back life threatening.. I also developed a weird fruity taste in my mouth/breath that will not go away. I need answers. Someone help me could it be I suppressed my natural testosterone making me feel shitty?? Is it a vitamin deficiency? Like I have no idea Ive been taken out of track for almost a month now, missing regionals and nationals. Idk what to do anymore I just want to return to track.

6'1 170lbs I'm a highly fit track athlete.
I started using 15mg liquid winstrol oral and 10mg predniszone morning and nightly .. I ended having severe anxiety, incredibly high blood pressure, heart palpitations, heart arrhythmia, worsening of asthma/difficulty breathing, headaches, confusion, dizziness, loss of consciousness, I would smoke weed at the same time.. I used N2guard, N2jointRx, NAC, milk thistle, fish oil, etc.. Some how during a 400m race fairly simple for someone like me I passed out and had really weird troubles breathing.. Seemed like everytime I took the winstrol I would go through a horrible LSD trip honestly for about 9 hours .. After 17 days I discontinued its use and threw the bottle away, I even lowered the Mg's everyday. And its been about 4 weeks since Ive used it and my problems still occur I've been in and out of Emergency Rooms and all.. Nothing comes back life threatening.. I also developed a weird fruity taste in my mouth/breath that will not go away. I need answers. Someone help me could it be I suppressed my natural testosterone making me feel shitty?? Is it a vitamin deficiency? Like I have no idea Ive been taken out of track for almost a month now, missing regionals and nationals. Idk what to do anymore I just want to return to track.
And you were fine before winstrol? Same diet? Nothing changed?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was just thinking what would a cycle feel like without taking test. I've done two cycles each time taking test. The worst is 3-4 weeks after stopping. My emotions, my mood, it all goes down the drain. I get anxiety too. My drive and ambition are gone too. I feel hopeless.

I think it must be because my test is in the tanks at that point. So I was wondering if that's how it feels to run a cycle without test because your test levels would be low too. Although you would have whatever drug in your blood that you were taking, and that may mitigate things for a little while until that is, you stop.

How long were you taking the winstol before you began to have problems?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

why would you take prednisone in the first place? horrible drug that no athlete should go near under any circumstance !! winstrol for a sprinter another horrible idea, not sure who told you to use winstrol but it is one of the worst steroids for a runner (ben johnson got caught for it in the 80's and now everyone thinks it is great for runners).. if ben johnson was so smart he wouldn't have been busted in the first place.

that and you smoke weed before you race, never heard of such nonsense. weed is horrible for your breathing and lungs.

15 of winstrol is a pretty low dosage. Steroids are not something to play with but I really don't think your side effects were from the winstrol. I think it was from the prednisone.

Is your doctor prescribing the prednisone? Prescription drugs are not something to play with. You are self prescribing it, I would get off it immediately.

You also need to run a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production after your winstrol cycle.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Seems very odd. Winny at that dose should not really cause any side effects. You probably wont see any benefit either. Sounds more like the other drug to be honest.

Top Bottom