Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are steroids illegal and immoral?

S

SSAlexSS

OK all.

I dont get this, why are usefel and SAFE drugs like steroids are getting such a bad
rep, and why is it illegal???

What is the point of making such great hormones illegal?

Safety? Well steroids are on the safest drugs out there. You cant overdose on them and die. The biggest possible side effect ever existing from anything is death.
You can die from "safe and legal" tylenol if you take 100 pills, you wont die if you take 100 pills of dbol.

Drinking alchohol isnt considered immoral or illeagal (if your over 21). Yet drinking KILLS 1000 of people each year in UNITED states alone.

Through entire steroid history of 50+ years, and millions of users only few people have died. Those people who died were few and it was their fault.

Drinking on other hand kills indiscriminately, innocent, healthy, or not. As you read this there probably have been an accident involving the usage of "safe legal and moral drug", alchohol.

Steroids can be related to your death if you majorly screw up, and your health is horrible to begin with. Howeever unlike smoking and drinking I WONT BE AFFECTED BY IT. You see safety isnt and issue here.

Ethnic/Moral reasons

(taken from tmag)
I mean, if a woman can get a false penis made and be prescribed hormones to help her become a man, and if a man can be prescribed hormones to grow breasts after his sex change operation, then why can't a man be given hormones to help him grow a little extra muscle?

In this country, a man can become a woman but it's against the law to become more of a man. It's really silly when you think about it. You can go get artificial pec implants, but you're not allowed to use a hormone that would help you grow your own pecs.

The main goal should be to keep steroids out of the hands of teenagers and those who don't know how to use them. If doctors were able to prescribe them, that would dry up a large part of the black market. At the very least, the laws against personal use should be relaxed. I'd much rather see law enforcement focusing on hard drugs and terrorists right now than trying to bust some guy who wants to increase his bench press.
end of tmag article my text follows)
----

PROS of legalising steroids (and other drugs)

1st) Safety . it is much safer buying a product froma reputable AMERICAN manufacturer than some little dirty Sanchez from Mexico. By buying it off
an american company you are guranteed of quality (in most cases. )/

2nd)Money. Government can tax it and get more money for it pockets. More money = more funding left for other more important reasons.

3rd) Victory over drug dealers. By mass manufacturing goods in America you can make it cheap, you dont need to smuggle it over the boarder, you dont have dozens of middlemen trying toi get their cut, etc.
Drug dealers are now OUT of business.
Furthermore anyone can tell you that current war on drugs is a failure at best.

4th)More succesful War on Terrorism.
Instead of busting desperate guys trying to grow 2 inches on their arms and increase their bench press, police can now focus on REAL targets. terrorists, illeagal aliens, and all around security. Lets imagine a lineup from mexico to USA border. Border patrol notices a car with a big roided out user there. "it must be one of them, roids" Sargeant says and busts the guy. Then situation is repeated couple times, since it seems to be one of those days when everyguy is smuggling something to get big and ripped for the summer. unfortunately a terrorist is driving behind those roid heads, carying a nuclear weapon in the trunk. The border patrol decides to let few cars go , and the terrorist is now safely in USA. What follows then is a nuclear explosion that wipes out Washington. Great job. You busted few people who wanted to increase tehir gym performance, and the REAL fish that is actually harmful has now slipped through. Possibilities are scary...

Legalising drugs and lets roll to better future!

(ps. I dont take drugs. The views expressed are mine and are not nessesary expressed by insane community of average joes and janes. )

SSAlexSS, you're a good man. The answer to the question is: Revolution. Or fear of it. Same reason the people in power want to get rid of guns and free speech.

good post... as much as i agree with everything you have said if steroids were made more readily available then im sure the general population would be bigger and in better condition making it harder to look better than the average joe. If you get me?

TAILS

Because there is too many morons out there that get screwed up on them. Im glad there illegal, more for me, less for everyone who wants it and cant get it.

Mr_Pincushonass said:
Because there is too many morons out there that get screwed up on them. Im glad there illegal, more for me, less for everyone who wants it and cant get it.

Well, when you have all the connections that you need, you dont have to worry about it. But what if YOU or YOUR connection gets popped? Then how will you get your gear? How will you protect your dignity from inmates???

Furthermore, steroids could be prescribed and monitored BY DOCTORS , so you dont mess up. Arnold used lots of roids, yet he never screwed up and he didnt have any gyno problem. Why? he was using dbol>??!!!!

Doctor helped him. Hey you can screw up on aspirin and insulin worse than screwing up on roids! Insulin and aspirin isnt illeagal, so...

tails007 said:
good post... as much as i agree with everything you have said if steroids were made more readily available then im sure the general population would be bigger and in better condition making it harder to look better than the average joe. If you get me?

TAILS

Well, not so sure. First of all

1) It would be more competative, thus you would push your training and dieting further to be even better.... result?? You got a better body.

2nd)getting BIG and CUT takes more than just heavy constant steroid cycles! You need to actually TRAIN and EAT and RECUPERATE. Most joes and janes cant do that, result - you are bigger than them.

3rd)because you come to this site 9and other sites too) , you know MORE about steroids,training, and nutrition.
Knwledge = Power!

And hey. They would still waste time and money for steroid advice, while you can get it free from sites like this. Result? More money in your pocket to use on more gear, heheh///

So it is not so bad after all.
:)

James Maddox said:
SSAlexSS, you're a good man. The answer to the question is: Revolution. Or fear of it. Same reason the people in power want to get rid of guns and free speech.
\

Thank you very much for such a good reply!

jstrong20 said:
Illegal? I don't know why

Imoral? They aren't!

If you live in US or Canada they are illegal!

Plus I just watched anti steroid commercial. BOOOO. There are so many books that talk about all these 'dangers of steroid use" that I want to end it all.
And what is worse, people actually beleive it!

About being immoral.

Tell the priest that you are using drugs and tell us (or better yet, record and upload it) his responce and all biblical citations he said to condemn the use of these "danger drugs". There will be lots of writing needed to be done.

Top Bottom