Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some many BBers Use GHB? What do they use it for?

HugeWannabe

Why do some many BBers Use GHB? What do they use it for?

Just curious. I am pretty sure no matter what its used for I will never try it, I dont need anymore habits!:D Just curious cause i see so many posts on it

It gives the feeling like being intoxicated, without any of the side effects. No hangover ect. Also is not hard on the liver as with alchohol.

genarr3 said:
I think most use it to get high.

thats what I was thinking, and they can always use the excuse that it helps them sleep and stuff. I am already on fina eq winny sust I think thats enough crap in me! Thanks guys i was just curious

Hey Huge... thanks by the way, and I as a user of GHB, love the stuff. I take a little dropper out with me on weekends and put drops in my cran juice and stay away from Alcohol. It makes me cheery, fun, and horney as hell... instant game! That's why I use it, and if it burns some cals through GH production, hell... I'll take it.

GHB is some amazing stuff. the effects of being drunk without alcohol, good pumps in the gym, deep sleep with gh being released, and great sex.

but i am done with it, cause i dont want to pay for it later on in life.

Anything in excess will kill you. Life is all about moderation. If I eat twinkies all day, I'll probably get fat.... have hardened arteries and eventually die from a heart-attack. I'll take GHB over twinkies any day. =)

Bull shit

street G is an unknown commodity,

you have no idea what your dose is,
and if you mix it with booze your in for a ride to the ER.

I took G for 2 years,

got a bottle that was super potent and with one cap ended up in the hospital.

Top Bottom