Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Deca lubricate joints, but Tren or Anadrol don't?

About tren having PR mediated activity...according to Bill roberts, there is NOTHING in scientific literature stating this, and he says he is sure it does not have PR activity. Anecdotal reports of users using injectible tren supports this... however, in those using topically applied tren, he does know of people experiencing symptoms of PR mediated activity, and he hypothesizes that tren does get metabolised into a PR binding metabolite through enzymes in the skin. I'd have to agree with him... since I've never experienced symptoms of PR activity from tren, and every other tren user I know of using injectible tren.

B182, check this study....

Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor.

APMIS 2000 Dec;108(12):838-46 (ISSN: 0903-4641)

Bauer ER; Daxenberger A; Petri T; Sauerwein H; Meyer HH [Find other articles with these Authors]
Institut fur Physiologie, Research Center for Milk and Food Weihenstephan, Technical University Munich, Germany.

For the steroidal growth promoters trenbolone acetate (TBA) and melengestrol acetate (MGA) neither the complete spectrum of biological activities nor the potential endocrine disrupting activity of their excreted metabolites in the environment is fully understood. The potency of these substances in [3H]dihydrotestosterone ([3H]-DHT) displacement from the recombinant human androgen receptor (rhAR) and from human sex-hormone binding globulin (hSHBG) was evaluated. In addition, the potency for [3H]-ORG2058 displacement from the bovine uterine progestin receptor (bPR) was tested. For comparison, different anabolics and synthetic hormones were also tested for their binding affinities. For 17beta-trenbolone (17beta-TbOH), the active compound after TBA administration, an affinity the rhAR similar to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and a slightly higher affinity to the bPR than progesterone were demonstrated. The affinity of the two major metabolites, 17alpha-trenbolone and trendione, was reduced to less than 5% of the 17beta-TbOH-value. The affinity of these three compounds and of MGA to the hSHBG was much lower compared with DHT. MGA showed a 5.3-fold higher affinity than progesterone to the bPR but only a weak affinity to the rhAR. The major MGA metabolites have an affinity to the bPR between 85% and 28% of the affinity of progesterone. In consequence, MGA and TBA metabolites may be hormonally active substances, which will be present in edible tissues and in manure. We conclude that detailed investigations on biodegradation, distribution and bio-efficacy of these substances are necessary.

good info!

Good info guys! I recently dislocated my shoulder and ordered some deca/winny to rehab it. Ima Glad to see I made the right choice. AS always thank you my brothers. I will Exceed my limitations with help of my friends
INLARGE

Great post panerai, I was just about to paste that same exact study in regards to the comment made by B182 and "Bill Roberts".

Interesting post panerai... I have a couple ideas, but let me first run this one by bill, and I'll get back to ya =)

Don't take Bill's words as God spoken, he makes plenty of mistakes also. Never answer my e-mails, hehe...may be can't answer the questions,lol!;)

Searched Archives and found someone mentioning that Deca increases blood flow to the joints, and that's causes lubrication. I don't know....:eek:
I can't believe that nobody knows exact answer. Everyone knows that Deca is great for joints, but no one ever asked himself, why?:confused:

Increases in collagen synthesis and other bone matrix markers has been seen in the regeneration of bone in the presence of nandrolones. Increases in fibroblast collagen production has also been associated with nandrolones. Nandrolones have also been associated with reduction of inflammatory cytokines seen in aging. Much of the internet lore or conjecture relating nandrolones with joint support has probably been extrapolated from the literature of positive effects of nandrolones on bone density and antiinflammatory activity. There is no data in the literature relating the extreme dose patterns used by BBers and other weight training enthusiasts to positive effects in joint tissues. i would be most inclined to believe that the hormone signaling pathways are so skewed under extreme dosage patterns that normal joint metabolism would be compromised especially after long term use.

Aerssens, J., R. Van Audekercke, et al. (1993). "Mechanical properties, bone mineral content, and bone composition (collagen, osteocalcin, IGF-I) of the rat femur: influence of ovariectomy and nandrolone decanoate (anabolic steroid) treatment." Calcif Tissue Int 53(4): 269-277.

Cen, Y., N. Liu, et al. (2004). "[Effects of nandrolone phenylpropionate on fibroblasts after injury in rats]." Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 35(4): 508-511.

Thompson, R. W., J. M. McClung, et al. (2006). "Modulation of overload-induced inflammation by aging and anabolic steroid administration." Exp Gerontol 41(11): 1136-1148.

Top Bottom