Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has ordered Generic Clomid, Nolvadex or Clen from "a friend" of a popular EF user

mvmaxx

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm looking for bro's who have bought Generic Clomid, Nolvadex or Clen and what their experience was with this guys products.
The guy who sells them is a friend of our arimidex/femara source.

No I'm not naming any names, web sites, etc. If you know who I'm talking about and have tried his products then let me know what you thought. The price can't be beat.

Let me tell you a thing about these little products.

Clen 4mcg
The best clen I have ever taken. I usually do around 200 to 240 mcg of spiropent before I really start shaking. With these little demons I get mad shakes at around the 80 to 120mcg area. Which leads me to believe that these might be significantly overdosed.

Clomid. 50mg
I have not had the chance to use these yet but I have no doubt that they are as good as the rest of this mans products.

Novaldex 10mg
F U C K I N G G R E A T
These little bad boys got rid of the small lump under my left nipple in 2 nights and they are still fighting my right nipple but are winning the war. I believe this product is overdosed as well.

I will vouch for these products all fucking day and night.

I will vouce for the guy and his products, Since I know exactly where the products originate.

Top Bottom