Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the virtue of anti-aromatase over anti-Es? I don't get it!

bbkingpin

This is the first time I ever used an anti-aromatase -- Letrozole (Femara). I just recently found out that that is why I have no sex drive because of low/no circulating estro. I always completely combatted estro just fine with Nolva. I think the low estrogen is bad for my hair too because I am taking minox/azelaic acid combo with Nizoral and my hair is looking very thin. Why are anti-aromatases so popular over Nolvadex (which does not eliminate estro at all but blocks its effects where it matters most -- breast tissue)?????

BBkingpin said:
This is the first time I ever used an anti-aromatase -- Letrozole (Femara). I just recently found out that that is why I have no sex drive because of low/no circulating estro. I always completely combatted estro just fine with Nolva. I think the low estrogen is bad for my hair too because I am taking minox/azelaic acid combo with Nizoral and my hair is looking very thin. Why are anti-aromatases so popular over Nolvadex (which does not eliminate estro at all but blocks its effects where it matters most -- breast tissue)?????
They are usually prefered more because they block estrogen from many different angles not just at a specific receptor ...Nolvadex is great for keeping gyno away when on Test, but it does very little for acne,water retention and and estrogen levels that rise and fall during and after a cycle...I think this why most people would prfer arimidex over Nolvadex

hair falling out? is that from no estrogen too? or is that from androgens in the scalp? i know you are using crap for that but i think some people are just more prone than others

Top Bottom