Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to stack YK11 with?

Barhead

Hello gents !
So I am thinking of giving this yk11 a go. I been reading about it a lot lately and also a few other things. I want to stake it with a couple things and am looking for suggestions : )

I am thinking ill stack it with osta and teste and maybe IGF1?
I am getting it from the sponsor since there is good sale on and I have heard good things. Any exp on their products?

The compound YK11 looks very promising with the heightened folli expression and why i am very interested. exp with its use anyone?

THANKS!!!!

Any input is much appreciated! :)

I think yo uare very wise to run this with an anabolic. It will def maxximize the benefits of the YK.
I am very excited about this compound, YK11 that is.
Id run it with test for sure, I honestly think Osta is a waste. YK is way more anablic than osta already so I dont think you will get any more benefit form throwing the osta in.
The test though- hell yes. IGF I dont have much experience with bu tI do know you have to make sure you get good quality IGF, It has to be recombinant dna synthesized and RUI has openly stated that theirs is. They are the only ones that will openly state this and it explains the cost for their IGF. As far as they go they are the rc company that you dont have to worry about getting quality stuff cause theirs is always on point. Yeah you pay a bit more but its always what they say it is so it is so worth it.
I saw the sale they are having now, I am stocking up on a few things myself man. Its a heck of a sale.

i read a study saying yk11 may compete with testosterone and DHT at the androgen receptor which is something to consider.

is there any studies suggesting myostatin inhibition without the use of a immuno virus?

also myostatin inhibition has been linked with allowing proliferation to occur easier so using this with PEDS with hyperplasia potential makes sence. PGE-1, IGF-1, MGF, HGH, trenbolone etc.

I think yo uare very wise to run this with an anabolic. It will def maxximize the benefits of the YK.
I am very excited about this compound, YK11 that is.
Id run it with test for sure, I honestly think Osta is a waste. YK is way more anablic than osta already so I dont think you will get any more benefit form throwing the osta in.
The test though- hell yes. IGF I dont have much experience with bu tI do know you have to make sure you get good quality IGF, It has to be recombinant dna synthesized and RUI has openly stated that theirs is. They are the only ones that will openly state this and it explains the cost for their IGF. As far as they go they are the rc company that you dont have to worry about getting quality stuff cause theirs is always on point. Yeah you pay a bit more but its always what they say it is so it is so worth it.
I saw the sale they are having now, I am stocking up on a few things myself man. Its a heck of a sale.

Thanks a lot for the input!
Yeah ill likely order sunday and have everything worked out as to what to get. I think ill be getting a couple extra AI's since on sale.

so on the osta, would you rec an oral like tbol in its place? I could just do the test and yk11 but i was thinking to add another compound, any suggestions?

I agree its a good idea to run a test base with it. you could add an oral, or deca or mast, kinda depends on your exp IMO.
have you cycled before? of what ?

I agree its a good idea to run a test base with it. you could add an oral, or deca or mast, kinda depends on your exp IMO.
have you cycled before? of what ?
I have done a few cycles.
*test x2
*test deca
*testdbol
*test deca tbol

I think I liked the test deca tbol most, but that was 3 compounds.

What would you recommend?

Thanks btw!

I have done a few cycles.
*test x2
*test deca
*testdbol
*test deca tbol

I think I liked the test deca tbol most, but that was 3 compounds.

What would you recommend?

Thanks btw!

Well I would rec something along the lines of:

wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-12 300mg deca ew
wk1-8 yk11
wk12-15 osta
wk1-15 AI dex 0.25-0.5mg eod
wk15/16 4-5 weeks PCT of clomid 50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed
and I would most def rec peps in cycles. are you interested in using it during and post pct? (it can be done and wont hurt recovery, might even help) or during cycle?

Well I would rec something along the lines of:

wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-12 300mg deca ew
wk1-8 yk11
wk12-15 osta
wk1-15 AI dex 0.25-0.5mg eod
wk15/16 4-5 weeks PCT of clomid 50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed
and I would most def rec peps in cycles. are you interested in using it during and post pct? (it can be done and wont hurt recovery, might even help) or during cycle?

thanks for the feed back all!

I like how this looks.
I was thinking maybe igf1lrs in the forst 4 weeks of cycle and the 4-5 weeks in pct at 50mcg ed ? does that seem like a good idea?
also whats your opinion on the mk677 I have been reading about, would you consider adding that also? maybe in place of the igf1 I mention?
what is the best way to run it?

Thanks!!!! :D:D:D

ps, so you feel it could help pct? to have peps in there?

thanks for the feed back all!

I like how this looks.
I was thinking maybe igf1lrs in the forst 4 weeks of cycle and the 4-5 weeks in pct at 50mcg ed ? does that seem like a good idea?
also whats your opinion on the mk677 I have been reading about, would you consider adding that also? maybe in place of the igf1 I mention?
what is the best way to run it?

Thanks!!!! :D:D:D

ps, so you feel it could help pct? to have peps in there?
Np
the way you mention to use the igf1 is fine.
if you use the mk677 I would highly rec stacking it with Mod GRF (1-29) because it has a great synergistic effect and maybe just do the IGF1 during/post pct? IMO. I mean you could replace the igf1 with mk677, but i would atleast rec the combo of Mod GRF with the mk677 atleast.

Top Bottom