Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's a bigger ripoff in you're guys opinions?

Insulin is easy to get in Texas, all you have to do is ask. It's the good stuff, Humalog R that you need a script for.

I'm pretty sure you can get Insulin and Insulin Syringes OTC in almost every state. All you have to do is go in and ask the pharmacist, easy as that. For the syringes you may have to write a name and address on a peice of paper but it doesn't have to be your name they don't ask for ID. And Insulin will be given out no questions asked. The reason is because for Type 1 diabetics, lack of Insulin can be a life and death situtation. They won't argue if you don't act stupid. I have been going to the same pharmacy for so long they thought I was diabetic and I even get Humalog ( normally script only) because they think at one time I brought in a script. Humalog is about $35 in Cali though, but a bottle last for friggin ever. Insulin is known by some as the most Anabolic Substance. Although it is also one of the most dangerous anabolics and can KILL YOU if you don't know WTF your doing. I can go into detail if anyone is interested, but this is not the kind of thing for beginners.

I believe that you can keep it unrefigerated for up to a month before it should be discarded. But as longs as it is kept cold you can use it until the expiration date, I'll call a pharmacist and double check, just to make sure.

Top Bottom