Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the highest quality grade of prop out there?

Bulk32 said:
Regardless of price, what is the highest grade of Test Prop available today?

IP, without a doubt. IP is the highest quality everything. Except when it's not.

Bro, honestly, find yourself any human grade prop, and you've got the best yer gonna get. After that it's a toss-up between black market gear and mexican gear.
-B

I've only tried Virormone myself as far as human grade prop goes so I can't compare to other human grade stuff but they work much better than brovel or tornel. Each amp contains 100mg of prop in 2ml of ethyl oleate. EO is a much thinner than most oil depots. It draws in and out very smoothly and is a painless injection. I can't wait to do them again.

I've used Viromone's too, damn beautiful little amps:p , but the injection site was sore for a couple days. If I was going to do Prop, I would use Viromone's.

Those are the prettiest amps I think I've ever seen...lol. I shattered one on the kitchen tile and thought I was gonna flip the fuck out. :mix: I can't believe you got pain from Virormone injections Solid. I site injected with those badboys EVERYWHERE and not a lick of pain. :confused:

Top Bottom