Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a good anavar cycle length

Polopski

what would be the ideal cycle length of anavar for a new user who`s looking to get cut. I would like a safe length that doesn`t give me side effects like low sex drive, and long enough to see results, i think 40 mg per day is safe? what are your recommendations guys? thank you.

40-60mg per day for 6-8 weeks is a good length for an anavar cycle for a man. Anavar is a carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid which gives it a liver toxic nature. You really don't want to run it longer then 10 weeks without a break.

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to safely run an anavar only steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It would look something like this:
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]After the cycle, it's important to run a proper mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production. [/FONT]
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

what would be the ideal cycle length of anavar for a new user who`s looking to get cut. I would like a safe length that doesn`t give me side effects like low sex drive, and long enough to see results, i think 40 mg per day is safe? what are your recommendations guys? thank you.

Remember that it is individual. Nobody can predict, how you will react. Personally, I had a very good experience with Anavar, because it is a very mild steroid. My liver values were elevated, but they never got out of the normal range. Cholesterol levels were terrible - which is the only real long-term risk.

here is the key with var that nobody ever talks about.. in that 95% of the time it is faked or underdosed.. it is a very expensive steroid and sources will sub in the much cheaper dbol or tbol instead to try and fool you .

that is why its important to get a quality brand/source. if you head over to our sister site you will find an approved source>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-favorite-sources-part-ii-37624.html

As longs as you will use a good liver supporting supplement, you can run anavar for up to 8 weeks, or even 10 weeks. The best thing would be N2Guard, as it has like 40 ingredients, including TUDCA, so no other liver supporting supplement can be as good.

Top Bottom