Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WESTERN UNION & PAYMENTS ONLINE!!

So you should not use credit cards? What about the online sites that say they accept cc's? And yea, im a newbie. So the best way is to use WU? And take cash in? Have been thinking of going the online route, instead of face to face at the gym.

We all know that all bros don't have the same options, and although guys are sharing good advice on what they feel is or is not the best thing to do, most bros have to do what they feel is safest and most secure based on the options available to them.

I like what Satch said, I cannot believe that foreign WU locations have the same type of security procedures we do in the US, with Australia being the exception. Can anyone shed more light or speak further to this for those whose sources are overseas?

Also, is it true that WU will never ask you for an ID if your total is less than $1,000?

zips92 said:
We all know that all bros don't have the same options, and although guys are sharing good advice on what they feel is or is not the best thing to do, most bros have to do what they feel is safest and most secure based on the options available to them.

I like what Satch said, I cannot believe that foreign WU locations have the same type of security procedures we do in the US, with Australia being the exception. Can anyone shed more light or speak further to this for those whose sources are overseas?

Also, is it true that WU will never ask you for an ID if your total is less than $1,000?

Yeah, I have NO IDEA what WU locations are like outside the USA. I was ONLY speaking for those WU location IN the usa. As for the ID question, you should not have to show ID for any amount under $1K in the usa. HOWEVER, just because WU doesn't require it, sometimes the retarded clerk will ask you for it. So have an explanation ready for why you don't have it.

wu is like a doctor patient secrecy , ive used wu many times, when i got busted for international controled delivery WU gave them nothing even after my house was searched and wu slips were overlooked THANK\ GOD! but the 20 percernt SUCKS, sources should use pay pal!

WU may be safe, but I hate the fee's as many have mentioned already

Whiskey

One other little tip.

Being that WU wants and ID when sending over 1000 dollars. If you dont have a fake ID. I suggest telling your source that you are sending multi WU transactions. It might cost you a few extra bucks in transaction fees but its worth not getting caught.

Im lucky that there are like 10 places in my area that send WU's. So if i need to i can go to several different places and place 900 dollar WU orders.

Top Bottom